Waltz Business Solutions currently has two positions available.
Managed Print Services (MPS)
This position will play a key role in the success our organization. This position is responsible for achieving MPS contracts with organizations having 20+ printers. Sales targets are aimed at growing net new printer toner & maintenance revenue with effective strategies, planning and prospecting.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the MPS roles and requirements
- Maintain, cultivate and grow top 100 prospects list
- Aim for specific targets relating to volume goals
- Document activities and goals via RCS and various other means, such as spreadsheet
- Adhere to specific attendance requirements, promptness and sick policy
- Maintain a strong work ethic and focus on company core values
- To achieve personal sales goals and targets set under MPS team member agreement
- To grow the MPS portfolio
- To fully understand the TCO concept and software
Professionalism; People skills, mathematical skills Accuracy [Data Entry]; Knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook; Good communication skills; Well organized; Self-motivated [ability to prioritize & work independently]; Pleasant demeanor [even-tempered]
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Standing, Walking, Lifting, Bending, Stooping, Reaching, Hearing, Seeing, Speaking, etc.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Yes-local/regional SUPERVISES/MANAGES: None
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with Account Receivable and Collection experience who will take full ownership of the A/R & Collection position at our family-owned company.
Applicant will be responsible for applying payments to client accounts, tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner, be responsible for generating and printing invoices, receiving client phone calls and emails to resolving questions and receive payments.
The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator, with both paper and over the phone.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Apply client payments to accounts
- Make daily collection calls
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Send invoices daily and statements to outstanding customers
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Assist other admin employees as needed